Untitled Document
View RSS Feed

ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion

1. Many Improvements Now In My.ShipRush

by , 03-15-2012 at 12:20 PM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Name:  myshiprush-logo.png
Views: 617
Size:  6.7 KB

We have released a lot of improvements in My.ShipRush.

- New web store support: Sears.com merchants
    - New web store support: Magento GO
    - BigCommerce also now supported (perhaps this has been mentioned before)
    - Case 29985: php carts now pull much less data, this makes a lower impact on your web store server (important optimization for both the my.sr side, and impact to the php store) -- Update your PHP plugin to get best
    Categories
    ShipRush , Ecommerce
  2. Passwords are bad. What to call a bad password?

by , 03-13-2012 at 10:31 AM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Bill Gates said that passwords were going to go away. But it seems they are still here.

And some web sites, even a big one like Adobe, require you to have a bad password.

Name:  adobe-forum-password.png
Views: 436
Size:  42.4 KB

Seems bad to me.
  3. Add Soup to Your Laptop: Making the Sony Vaio VGN-SZ545P fly with Windows 7

by , 01-23-2012 at 03:55 PM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Name:  windows-7.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  6.9 KB

We don't usually write about simple stuff like PCs, but we thought this might be useful to somebody. It can be hard to put Windows 7 on a laptop that was manufactured with XP or Vista. However, often Windows 7 can be installed, and it can be a very nice result. In this case, it was a little hard to make everything work, but the final result was really good.

So you have a good laptop, 3 or 4 years old. Buy a new one? We found a nice way ...
  4. ShipRush, My.ShipRush and Ecommerce: New enhancements and repairs are live now!

by , 01-11-2012 at 10:23 AM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Name:  paypal_logo.gif
Views: 381
Size:  1.1 KB

Name:  big-commerce.png
Views: 385
Size:  17.4 KB

Now that the holidays are over, we are rolling out the work we did for late 2011. Here are the first parts that are "live":

BigCommerce: Some errors were fixed and really large orders (100's of line items) now have all the line items. (ZF Case 48227)

PayPal in My.ShipRush: Rare case that the total dollar or item dollar amount would be incorrect and not have subtracted the shipping cost. We think ...
    Categories
    ShipRush , Ecommerce
  5. ShipRush UPS Pro: How To Update to the 2012 Rates

by , 01-10-2012 at 08:03 AM (ShipRush Ecommerce and Feature Discussion)
    Please see this forum posting: http://forums.zfirm.com/showthread.p...ipRush-UPS-Pro

Note that if you use ShipRush FedEx, Stamps.com, or any other ShipRush the 2012 rate information is automatically updated. You do not need to make an update.

Thank you for using ShipRush!
    Tags: shiprush, ups Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    ShipRush
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast