We noticed some details about how Amazon works, and we want to share them. This can be important for Amazon sellers.
Amazon merchant policies require quick shipping. An example is Featured Merchant. To get listed as a Featured Merchant, you must ship promptly and have good delivery performance (from the Amazon website).
Amazon requires that merchants mark items as "shipped" in the Amazon console. This is called "confirming shipment."
The new build, 126.96.36.199767, went live yesterday.
Some notes about what it does:
- QuickBooks 2011 Now Supported. This is new in this version. More work than expected, sorry it took a couple of weeks.
- Some other QuickBooks related issues resolved
- Some improvements to Endicia international shipping
- Some SDK related fixes
The detailed fix list on the web site should be updated soon.
Thank you Etsy!
ShipRush for Etsy received the "Honorable Hack" award for Seller Tools!
In case y’all have been too busy working, you are missing the storm brewing in the land of the U.S. Postal Service.
- The Postal Service is not a tax-supported government agency. Revenue from postage pays its expenses.
- The Postal Service is hurting, big time, racking up billions in losses lately.
- A key cause of this is the steep decline of First Class Letter Post (Paying
Updated 11-16-2010 at 03:36 PM by Rafael Zimberoff
Last article, I talked about how to check if you have the new Shipping Manager.
The Shipping Manager in QB 2011-R3 is what we call the "v7.5" Shipping Manager. It is an important upgrade to the Shipping Manager, and is required for FedEx customers and FedEx shipping.
Here is the list of what is new in this version of Shipping Manager. There are over a hundred small fixes and enhancements. This is just the partial list of the big stuff a customer might need: