Many Improvements Now In My.ShipRush
byon 03-15-2012 at 12:20 PM (895 Views)
We have released a lot of improvements in My.ShipRush.
- New web store support: Sears.com merchantsIf you have needs for My.ShipRush, please let us know. Thank you for using ShipRush.
- New web store support: Magento GO
- BigCommerce also now supported (perhaps this has been mentioned before)
- Case 29985: php carts now pull much less data, this makes a lower impact on your web store server (important optimization for both the my.sr side, and impact to the php store) -- Update your PHP plugin to get best results on this
- Case 24750: Google Checkout: We can now work with Google Checkout stores that need the post in URL set to their web store system (cart). Before, ShipRush could not be used with Google Checkout setups of this kind. Now ShipRush works with all Google Checkout users and setups.
- Case 30144: Magento v126.96.36.199: For all the Magento orders, My.SR was inserting special symbols at the end of Address Line1. This is fixed now.
- Case 29504: Paypal : We improved the dollar amount calculations on some orders
- Case 29964: My.ShipRush: Data Freshness: Lots of improvement in this area. Data is much fresher now, for all ecommerce systems.
- Case 30091: Magento: For sites that move to the new 48764 or higher PHP plugin kit, reduced load on magento server