More That Is Good In My.ShipRush: Updates for Week of March 26
byon 03-26-2012 at 12:44 PM (1196 Views)
We don't release improvements to My.ShipRush every week, but we do many weeks!
There are a lot of enhancements in My.ShipRush. A partial list of recent enhancements (for some of the PHP cart enhancements, you need to put the newer PHP kit on your web server):
Thank you for using ShipRush!
- Case 30867: New: Zen Cart: v1.5 now supported (note, new php plugin needed to get this fix)
- Case 30819: Yahoo: Ship method now flows to ShipRush
- Case 30394: Zen Cart & Magento: When shipping a FLAT (no track #), we now mark ordr in ecommerce system Shipped
- Case 30775: As above for Magento GO
- Case 30766: Prestashop : Gift message and customer notes fields now flow properly
- Case 30839: PHP Carts: Improvements in the FTP Setup of plugin
- Case 30856: ZenCart Attributes are improved on multi item orders
- Case 30869: Rare issue: Magento Go : Error "Unable to convert Webstore XML to ShipRush TRequest XML. Object reference not set to an instance..
- Case 30764: Amazon orders: In certain cases, cancelled orders flowing in with blank addresses
- Case 30860: Rare error with CS Cart : Error downloading orders "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()"
- Case 30744: Sears: In specific cases, some orders fail to update Sears Orders with shipment information.