Untitled Document

Thread: Email Settings for ShipRush: Emails on Outlook Exchange Anywhere.

Hi Folks, i've searched through the forum and haven't found anything remotely similar.

We have a problem in getting our emails to work.

I am in the UK working on the ShipRush installation over at our US branch, and the emails over there connect to the server here using exchange anywhere.

Does anyone have any idea how to succesfully integrate an Outlook client that is set up this way with ShipRush?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am not clear on what type of setup issue you're having. Are you pushing the email to Outlook itself, or are you wanting ShipRush to connect to the SMTP server?

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

We are under the impression that ShipRush will email customers automatically as part of the process. However, to set this up, it states that we need to either:

Let ShipRush use our MAPI client. It's Outlook 2003 in this case, but were not sure what selecting this means exactly.

Or Use configured SMTP relay.

As we are not connected via POP3, we don't have what I know as SMTP details. We are connected to our emails through the 'Microsoft Exchange Server' via exchange anywhere, which is a HTTP connection process.

Our setup issue is, 'Does anyone have any advice on which to choose and how to implement it? Considering we are connected in a way where I can't find any setup instruction through searching online.

Thanks

If you do not have an SMTP server available (or do know the smtp server specifics), select connect to MAPI Client. This will push the email over to Outlook, and then the email is sent from Outlook, as any other email would be.

HTH,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Awesome, thanks for that. I will set it as so and hopefully we can move on to the next task.

Thanks.