Untitled Document
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge problem with no NOTES data transferred ?

Updating a computer system that used to get orders from paypal, the old version was shiprush version 7.5.0.34465 and windows xp, worked great for many years.. I am updating to another newer system with windows 7 and shiprush version 10.20.60717

then problem is that the data included in the notes area that used to be transferred in the older version does NOT transfer in the newer version of shiprush. I have included pictures of the old version and new version notes area when opening a transaction, HOW can we get the data in the new version? this is a HUGE problem ...?

by the way the way the notes came in before were always the CUSTOMER NOTES... added...by the customer, and again they still come in with the OLDER VERSION but not the NEWER ONE

shipprush's own video located here: http://fedex.shiprush.com/assets/Vid...dex_paypal.htm

shows the notes area working on a older version

Name:  1image.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  44.7 KB

Name:  2image.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  72.0 KB
    Last edited by johnj7l; 12-10-2013 at 02:07 PM.

The difference is due to the older version of ShipRush going through the native integration to PayPal. With newer versions, we have changed the method of connecting to PayPal and we now use My.ShipRush. It appears the notes from PayPal aren't coming through with the newer system. I've opened a case on this internally - ZF 38471.
    -------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPL View Post
    The difference is due to the older version of ShipRush going through the native integration to PayPal. With newer versions, we have changed the method of connecting to PayPal and we now use My.ShipRush. It appears the notes from PayPal aren't coming through with the newer system. I've opened a case on this internally - ZF 38471.

yes ok, so I take it I will have to wait for a update to the shiprush program before installing this on the newer system by the way the amount $$ was all so not coming in listed in the bottom page notes area. Is there a time frame when I can check back on this?

Blog Entries
    The new paypal integration has a lot of improvements, so some data that did not work before does work now. We are looking at the notes problem ZF 38471, please check back next week.
    -----------------------------------
    The Blog: http://forums.zfirm.com/blog.php

YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/shiprush

Thank you for using ShipRush!

This case has been resolved and the servers updated. You should see the notes flowing into the Order Manager using the new integration. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns!
    -------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPL View Post
    This case has been resolved and the servers updated. You should see the notes flowing into the Order Manager using the new integration. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Ok I has the chance to download and load the new shiprush 10 on to another computer system so I has one running the older version connecting directly to paypal and the new one connected to myshiprush . I was over corse able to log in online to watch the new shiprush ver 10 work and watch the computer screens live on the two systems...

The notes are now flowing correctly as you said so the problem has been fixed BUT and I say BUT because while watching this I ran into another problem via your server obtaining the information.

Through out the past couple days orders were coming in and processed in a timely fashion threw both the old system and the new but at 3:39pm est the old system received 2 orders one at 3:39pm and one marked at 3:40pm and processed them.

BUT the new system running MYSHIPRUSH ver 10 did not show them even after both check several times wiping the cache on the computer and visiting the website even the paypal emails came in showing these orders very quickly.. SO it appears there is a problem, the orders did not show on the website or download to the new system until 4:30pm that would be 50 minutes> ,,,,, are you aware of this delay at times,, the older system blew the new system away by retrieving the information directly from paypal... even email from paypal was very so much quicker..

The newer system can have a lag of up to 30 minutes, typically. 50 minutes or more should not be happening.

Please email into support at shiprush dot com with your My.ShipRush.com email address so we can review the logging for your PayPal webstore to see if there are any issues with the communication.

Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

I think I will do so but I might revert back to the old system until its fixed even 30 minutes today is a HUGE problem when sales occur... why would I go from 0 (zero) lag time to 30-50 minutes. ..does not seem correct... the older system was better and when paypals email can come much faster than the 30 minutes why even bother then?

Blog Entries
    50 min should not be happening during work days, ever. If it did, there is a problem and we will fix it.

Even 30 is much longer than you should see. During the work day the average delay should be under 10 min, and the max you should ever see (and it should be rare!) is 20.

Can you tell us the day , time and time zone this was seen?

And also perhaps send your my.sr login email to support at shiprush.com?

Thanks!
    -----------------------------------
    The Blog: http://forums.zfirm.com/blog.php

YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/shiprush

Thank you for using ShipRush!

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPR View Post
    50 min should not be happening during work days, ever. If it did, there is a problem and we will fix it.

Even 30 is much longer than you should see. During the work day the average delay should be under 10 min, and the max you should ever see (and it should be rare!) is 20.

Can you tell us the day , time and time zone this was seen?

And also perhaps send your my.sr login email to support at shiprush.com?

Thanks!

Can you tell us the day ,
    Today Jan 13, 2014

time and time zone this was seen? EST time zone happened at 3:40Pm to 4:30PM