Untitled Document

Thread: Custom Store Codes

I am using a custom store to pull information out of my database and put it into ShipRush. I am a little confused on the names of some of the fields. I am familiar with some of the codes from looking at the examples. I am looking to get information into the following areas:

Under the "More..." tab when you open an order in the Order Manager:
    Ship Method Requested
    Accounting Record ID
    Approval Code
    External Transaction ID

On the main screen of the Order Manager:
    External #

Does anyone have any ideas on how to address these fields?
    I tried:
    $this->simulator_orders[$counter1]->order_info["externalTransactionId"]="externalTransactionId";
    The External Transaction ID is still blank. I was expecting it to be filled in with externalTransactionId.
    Thanks for any help or comments.

To my knowledge this field do not currently map to any data pushed to the Order Manager from My.ShipRush.com:
    Approval Code

External Transaction ID:
    Try this: [$counter]->order_info["ExternalTransactionId"]=$orders->FieldYouWant;
    or
    Try this: [$counter]->order_info["ExternalID"]=$orders->FieldYouWant;

I am not sure how touchy the code is to proper Upper\Lower case

Ship Method Requested:
    Example from existing php car: [$counter]->order_info["ShipMethod"]=$orders->shipping_methods;

External #:
    Try this: [$counter]->order_info["AlternativeOrderNumber"]=$orders->FieldYouWant;

Accounting Record ID:
    Try this: [$counter]->order_info["AccountingID"]=$orders->FieldYouWant;

HTH,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    To my knowledge this field do not currently map to any data pushed to the Order Manager from My.ShipRush.com:
    Approval Code
    Thanks for the info. Can you tell me what data is pushed from My.ShipRush.com to the Order Manager? That would make it easier for me to select a field to push the data through.

The above fields are pushed to Order Manager. I'm not sure I follow the question.

SYSOPS

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    The above fields are pushed to Order Manager. I'm not sure I follow the question.

SYSOPS
    Let me rephrase the question into two parts:

Can you give me a list of all the fields that My.ShipRush.com will accept from a custom php store?

Can you give me another list of all the fields that Order Manager will download from My.ShipRush? (This is probably the same list as the previous question)

I hope this is more clear. Thanks for your help.

The best list I can provide is one of the existing php files in the kit, for example, ShippingZClasses.php. This section has a good break down of the fields: Function ConvertOrder. That data goes to My.ShipRush and to the Order Manager.

HTH,
    SYSOPS

I wasn't able to find another field to hold the info I needed to pass. I decided to re-purpose the email field for now. Thanks for your help.