Untitled Document

Thread: New Install Problems

I've installed and updated the prerelease, but when I went through the setup and tried to connect to the database on our shared drive I got the following:
    T...Handle.DeriveAndSubscribe (AccountsHandle_expr): Failed with Message: Engine Error #11949 SQL Error 'Invalid column name 'Carrier' or table correlation name 'C' specified in source columns'
    Last edited by SYSOPR; 09-20-2005 at 10:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    If you have a ShipRush on multiple PC's, the steps to update are:

1) Run the ShipRush updater FIRST on the PC where the data physically resides

2) Check for proper operation on that PC

3) Now run the updater on all other ShipRush PC's

Please take this step and advise.

Our data is on a Windows SBS 2003 server. The program itself never resided on the server. Does this make a difference?

Blog Entries
    How did you get the data to the file server?

We know what the problem is (the dbupgrade did not fire as part of the installation), but we need to understand why.

To respond to your last question, I don't know. Someone else installed the original program and has since left the company. My only guess is that after they did a first install, they moved the database to the server.

Anyway, my problems are solved. I uninstalled the pre-release and reinstalled the original program that we got and everything is fine. It also solved the end of day problem in my previous thread.

Blog Entries
    Cool.

We reproduced the problem. There should be a new pre-release available Wed some time that will handle your installation properly.

Thank you for the report.