Untitled Document

Thread: Unable to print/PDF USPS return labels

I'm having problems using the Endicia Pay on Use return labels, specifically printing, or saving to PDF. The normal pop-up window comes up, but instead of showing the label, I get a page showing:

Error
    We are sorry but something went wrong.
    What happened?
    Last operation that you tried failed.
    What should I do next?
    Go back to previous page and try again. If error persists contact our techsupport.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

As an update, I was able to successfully process a POU return label (to PDF) with the ShipRush desktop (standalone) version just fine this morning. Still unable to get one to process on the web version.

Was able to email a return label using ShipRush web with no problems. Seems just the PDF versions we are having problems with...

Sorry for the delay in response, we are a little short staffed today. This issue has been opened up for investigation under case number 49876, we will update here once we have a resolution available.
    Have Questions? Ask the Z-Firm Knowledge Base: http://www.zfirm.com/support/knowledge_base.asp

This issue should now be fixed. We had an update rollout in the last couple days.

Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase