Untitled Document

Thread: SQL datebase update logs

Hey all, new to the forum here. I am experiencing a problem with our update statement in ShipRush that writes the shipping info to our SQL database (search query works fine), we have been using the same update statement for several years now but it stopped working after a recent update to our database. We are simply trying to update a notes table in our database, very simply procedure but it does not seem to be working. I have taken the update statement and injected the appropriate values in for what would be otherwise injected by ShipRush and ran it against the SQL database and it creates the note in our database with no issues, so I know that the update statement works just fine, I have also tested the database connection in ShipRush, which connects to the database just fine. I am really looking for direction on where I might be able to find some logs that might give me an indication as to why the update statement is either not being executed or what the specific error is that is preventing it from updating the database. If someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Normally if there's an issue on the writeback or getting order data, an error is popped up on the screen at the time the statement is run.

You could check to see if anything is being written to the ShipRush log file at c:\users\public\documents\z-firm llc\shiprush. Run a shipment and see if any .txt or .log in that folder are updated after. That would be the starting point.

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Thanks for the help. I was able to figure this out - it was in fact inserting into the database but it was not displaying within our application due to a additional field that was being marked as null and needed to be 2. We are all set, thanks for the help!

Thank you for the follow and good to hear this is working properly.

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase