Untitled Document

Thread: Filter orders from Magento without order status

Hi there,

I'm going to integrate ShipRush with my client's Magento site. My client want to only upload "Invoiced" orders from Magento => ShipRush. However, currently, we have a status of "Processing" which is used for both Uninvoiced and Invoiced orders. So is there any way other than creating new order status, that ShipRush can use to differentiate btw 2 types of orders to only import the Invoiced ones?

Basically, for an Invoiced order, it will have invoice ID #. Can we use this to tell ShipRush to only take this type of orders?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks in advanced,

I'm going to integrate ShipRush with my client's Magento site. My client want to only upload "Invoiced" orders from Magento => ShipRush. However, currently, we have a status of "Processing" which is used for both Uninvoiced and Invoiced orders. So is there any way other than creating new order status, that ShipRush can use to differentiate btw 2 types of orders to only import the Invoiced ones?
    Basically, for an Invoiced order, it will have invoice ID #. Can we use this to tell ShipRush to only take this type of orders?
    You can look at the code in ShippingZMagento.php and see if you can add an additional filter that looks for a value in the Invoice ID. We do not have an example of this available.

Alternately, you would do a new Status type, and update the code in ShippingZMagento and ShippingZSettings

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase