Untitled Document

Thread: ShipRush JS api - open up existing shipments instead of creating new ones?

Hey Guys,
    I'm doing an integration of shiprush for a customer, we have everything working which is great news, but the client does not favour the idea of having to open the orders on our admin panel then having to load the shiprush site and search for the order again there to generate the shipping.

We came across your JS api which we thought was just the thing we needed, however upon testing we can see that this API only allows us to create NEW shipments not open existing ones already imported into the system, which is no good for us as the whole dashboard will be a mess of duplicates and orders waiting shipment that were actually shipped.

All we want to do is as the JS api does already, which is load a popup of the shiprush system, however instead of creating a new shipment we want to locate and load a shipment already imported by specifying the order id we specify in the import scripts.

Can someone explain how this can be done? I would not think we are asking too much??
    Last edited by SYSOPS; 08-08-2017 at 07:55 AM. Reason: link
    WebDesires offers Web Design, Web Development and Website Support services to our clients using PHP based websites. We work with many different systems mostly Bespoke but also with OpenCart and WordPress.

Tel: +44 (0) 121 318 6336
    Web: https://webdesires.co.uk

The JS API is for generating new shipments only. It does not read existing orders imported into ShipRush.

What kind of webstore is this? Can you turn that JS into a button for the webstore? If so, you can stop importing orders into ShipRush via a webstore connection and instead use the JS to create the order\shipment with a click from the admin panel of the webstore itself. We already have a "button" option for WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop, and Salesforce that are based on the JS code.

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Ok we have decided the route you suggested. EDIT Doesnt matter I got it working
    Last edited by webdesires; 08-09-2017 at 04:15 AM. Reason: fixed my issue
    WebDesires offers Web Design, Web Development and Website Support services to our clients using PHP based websites. We work with many different systems mostly Bespoke but also with OpenCart and WordPress.

Tel: +44 (0) 121 318 6336
    Web: https://webdesires.co.uk