Untitled Document
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Unable to connect ShipRush with Magento2 store

  1. #11
    Thanks SYOPS. Hopefully with all the data I am collecting we will get this worked out. I will see if my developer can do anything with this information. I will be talking to him in the morning, or I will be shopping for a new developer...

  2. #12
    We are moving forward, which is preferable to the direction in which we have been moving.

    I ran our problem by our Magento developer today and he is going to look at it. He did indicate that the plugin I have loaded is for Magento 1.9. I have no idea what he is basing this on; I know that you are aware that I am on a Magento 2 platform, but told him I would check. Just to be certain, the plugin version I am using is compatible with Magento 2.1.7?

    Thanks.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    16,309
    SYSOPS is offline
    The php files you uploaded to the backend of your system for ShipRush work with Magento v1 and v2 (same set of files).

    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase
    Reply With Quote

  4. #14
    I did (finally) get the memory increased, and we connected!!!!

    I don't know whether to go home early, or stay and get some work done.

    Thanks for staying with me!

    John

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    16,309
    SYSOPS is offline
    Thank you for the update and good to hear that it's connecting now.

    Hard call for the next step

    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase
    Reply With Quote

  6. #16
    I am planning to integrate Shiprush with Magento 2. We had Shiprush in 1.x version.

    I cannot get to find the shiprush plugin for Magento 2. Can someone direct me to the right plugin?

    Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    Thank you for the update and good to hear that it's connecting now.

    Hard call for the next step

    SYSOPS

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    16,309
    SYSOPS is offline
    When you setup your webstore in ShipRush, simply download the php kit presented to you. That works for Magento v1 and v2. Upload those files to the backend of the site, like you did for Magento v1

    If any additional questions, please let us know.

    Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase
    Reply With Quote

  8. #18
    Ship Rush was installed by another developer in v1 and I do not have access. Is there documentation on how to fresh install and enable it in magento v2.

    I installed the files , but I do not see the button on the admin page. Should i enable it by

    php bin/magento module:enable local_ShipRush(or something) --clear-static-content

    Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    When you setup your webstore in ShipRush, simply download the php kit presented to you. That works for Magento v1 and v2. Upload those files to the backend of the site, like you did for Magento v1

    If any additional questions, please let us know.

    Thank you,
    SYSOPS

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    16,309
    SYSOPS is offline
    I installed the files , but I do not see the button on the admin page. Should i enable it by
    Ohhh....you are talking about the button. I thought you were talking about the direct webstore connection where we import orders into ShipRush Web. If you are not doing the direct method, you can delete those php files that you uploaded.

    Here's the zip. Unzip and review the readme file

    HTH,
    SYSOPS
    Attached Files
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase
    Reply With Quote

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    Ohhh....you are talking about the button. I thought you were talking about the direct webstore connection where we import orders into ShipRush Web. If you are not doing the direct method, you can delete those php files that you uploaded.

    Here's the zip. Unzip and review the readme file

    HTH,
    SYSOPS
    Thanks a ton. I was able to activate it from the admin panel. I am still new to this and getting used to it. I think the admin shiprush button is for manual entry.

    The next step is to enable this in the backend so that import orders happens to shiprush web. When I login to shiprush web, i do see old orders. So with the upgrade to 2.x, the connection did not happen.

    Can you please send me instructions on how to enable this in the backend magento 2.1 from my end?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •