Untitled Document

Thread: Label Date Shows Future Date

Normally, we label and ship on the same day. Tonight, Sunday, we have a bunch of orders ready to go for tomorrow. I printed one label just to make sure it would set ship date to tomorrow. To my surprise, it printed 3/6/2018 on the label(today is 3/4/2018). Any idea why this would happen?

I'm worried if I print all these labels, and try to ship tomorrow, the post office may reject them because of being mailed before the date listed.

Any ideas?

ADDENDUM: I printed this morning and the ship date is set to today's date. I'm using desktop and I don't believe I have anything set to advance the date to a weekday. Certainly not advance the date two days.
    Last edited by tommyd; 03-05-2018 at 05:17 AM.

The post office shouldn't care about the ship date. It may make your SCAN form count off, if you create one of those, since the ship date is for the 6th.

To check for moving to next weekday, go into settings | shipping settings | advanced | shipping screen behavior and see if that is set on the right. That still shouldn't case it to advance the date by two days. What you can do is turn that off, and when you are creating labels on Sunday, open the date field on the shipping form, set for Monday, and lock it. That will use that date for the rest of the shipping that day.

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

We add all shipments to Bulk Shipping. I don't think there is any way to set the date that way, is there?

No, not in the bulk area. But you can click an order to bring up the ship screen, change and lock ship date, and then use bulk.

HTH,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase