Untitled Document

Thread: Show Customer Discounts on Packing Slip

I've just recently switched over to Shopify from Volusion, still using Shiprush, and now that I've got the switch behind me I'm trying to work out all the minor issues. Since the switch I'm no longer getting Customer's Discounts or Coupons to show up on my Packing Slips. Is that just a setting somewhere that I can't seem to find or is there more to it? So if a customer buys an item for $100 but uses a coupon for 50% off, the packing slip just shows the product and price of $100 but doesn't show them any information about the price that they actually paid. Although it does have the correct $50 price at the Total Price line. But if they're ordering multiple items with various coupons, they won't see any of their discounts showing how much they actually paid for each item. So... just seeing if anyone knows what I'm missing to get that Discount or Coupon onto the packing slips. Thanks!

It would sound as though the coupon doesn't show up from Shopify as a line item and that's why you don't see it on the packing list.

We can investigate to see if it's possible to have that information show up on a packing list. Please email into support at shiprush dot com with your My.ShipRush email address, and please also include a screenshot of an order with the coupon displayed in the order details. We will open a case internally to review the data we get from Shopify.

Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase