Untitled Document
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: USPS Integration

  1. #1
    I am working on an api integration. I have FedEx working great and returning a label. I added USPS I get rates but when I choose one I get
    "Implementation 'USPS' for carrier USPS is disabled. Please retry and select a different shipping carrier. Report to Customer Service if you expect the original carrier to work."

    Any assistance would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by johnshiprush; 01-22-2019 at 09:14 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,957
    Blog Entries
    1
    SYSOPR is offline
    The first question is: Using that ShipRush Web account, and logging in interactively, do you have a ShipRush v2 postage account?

    If not, please add one!

    If so, pls email the full req/resp (with dev tokens ### out) to support@shiprush.com

    Thanks!
    -----------------------------------
    The Blog: http://forums.zfirm.com/blog.php

    YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/shiprush

    Thank you for using ShipRush!
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by johnshiprush View Post
    I am working on an api integration. I have FedEx working great and returning a label. I added USPS I get rates but when I choose one I get
    "Implementation 'USPS' for carrier USPS is disabled. Please retry and select a different shipping carrier. Report to Customer Service if you expect the original carrier to work."

    Any assistance would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am getting same error.
    Did you fix?

  4. #4
    When logging into your ShipRush Web account, can you confirm that you have a ShipRush Discount Postage (for USPS) account? If this is missing, you will first need to add one.

    If you already have one, please email the full request/response (with your dev tokens #'d out) to support at shiprush dot com.

    Thanks,

    SYSOPPC

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPPC View Post
    When logging into your ShipRush Web account, can you confirm that you have a ShipRush Discount Postage (for USPS) account? If this is missing, you will first need to add one.

    If you already have one, please email the full request/response (with your dev tokens #'d out) to support at shiprush dot com.

    Thanks,

    SYSOPPC
    I used ShipRush Web SDK for USPS shipping.
    My code was checked in FedEx and UPS, but USPS is not working.
    I have only changed carrier and service name for USPS shipping.
    Please help me

  6. #6
    Have you confirmed that there is a ShipRush Discount Postage (for USPS) account setup on your ShipRush account?

    Also, were you able to send the email to support at shiprush dot com with the request and response (with the dev tokens #'d out)? We do not see an email with this information. If not, please send the requested information, so we're able to look into this request. If the files were sent, please try re-sending them to info at shiprush dot com.

    Thanks,

    SYSOPPC

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPPC View Post
    Have you confirmed that there is a ShipRush Discount Postage (for USPS) account setup on your ShipRush account?

    Also, were you able to send the email to support at shiprush dot com with the request and response (with the dev tokens #'d out)? We do not see an email with this information. If not, please send the requested information, so we're able to look into this request. If the files were sent, please try re-sending them to info at shiprush dot com.

    Thanks,

    SYSOPPC
    When use ShipRush Web, it needs "ShipRush Discount Postage" account?
    I dont understand well,
    When use UPS or FedEx in ShipRush Web, I didn't use "ShipRush UPS" and "ShipRush FedEx".

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    16,718
    SYSOPS is offline
    For postal, you need to setup and use an account called ShipRush Discount Postage (it's our postal offering).

    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase
    Reply With Quote

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •