Untitled Document

Thread: Automated Rules - Third Party Shipping

I want to create a Automated rule that when an order comes thru with a Bill To name of "ABC Plumbing" 3rd party is selected and their account information is pre-filled. The 1st part of this, I do not see anywhere in ShipRush Web to save 3rd party information. 2nd part I do not see an option in the Automated Rules list where i can select a Third Party option.

Please let me know if there is a way to accomplish this.

Thank you
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Global View Post
    I want to create a Automated rule that when an order comes thru with a Bill To name of "ABC Plumbing" 3rd party is selected and their account information is pre-filled. The 1st part of this, I do not see anywhere in ShipRush Web to save 3rd party information. 2nd part I do not see an option in the Automated Rules list where i can select a Third Party option.

Please let me know if there is a way to accomplish this.

Thank you
    Bill
    Never mind, I found what I was looking for.. We have several customers that drop ship using their account so the Ship to address is always different. We created a "SKU" with the customers name and the word "drop ship" to trigger the 3rd party shipping in shiprush.

Thank you for the update! Please let us know if you run into any more questions.