Untitled Document

Thread: End of Day Unable to Process

We have been consistently getting this error:

Unable to process "end of day". The ShipRush service is not running. The ShipRush service is on the PC "\\senix-sql-01\...". Please reboot that PC and try the end of day again.

Several people are logged into our server at any given time & it is not always convenient to simply "reboot" the main file server.

Can someone explain why this might be happening? Senix has the main ShipRush database on our file server & (2) workstation installations.

Have you checked that the service is running on the server? You could try to simply restart the service as well, without rebooting the entire machine. Does that resolve the error?

If the service is being stopped, you'd want to check other apps or functions on the server that could be causing the service to stop.

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    Have you checked that the service is running on the server? You could try to simply restart the service as well, without rebooting the entire machine. Does that resolve the error?

If the service is being stopped, you'd want to check other apps or functions on the server that could be causing the service to stop.

SYSOPS

I will need to check with someone here tomorrow as I cannot access the main file server from my desktop. That is definitely the 1st thing I would try if I could. Thanks for your prompt response & I will let you know what we learn.