Untitled Document

Thread: ShipRush in my systems tray

Hybrid View

Help! My ShipRush icon went missing from systems tray and I can't get it back

You can try to relaunch ShipRush from your start menu, or check for an arrow in the system tray, and expand the content of the system tray to see if the ShipRush icon has been placed there by Windows

HTH,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    You can try to relaunch ShipRush from your start menu, or check for an arrow in the system tray, and expand the content of the system tray to see if the ShipRush icon has been placed there by Windows

HTH,
    SYSOPS
    Tried all of that already and again and again...I am trying to renew my license with the code I was given.

Have you rebooted the machine and then start ShipRush again? Or...you can look in Task Manager, and locate ShipRush as a process and end task it, and try to start again from the start menu.

HTH,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    Have you rebooted the machine and then start ShipRush again? Or...you can look in Task Manager, and locate ShipRush as a process and end task it, and try to start again from the start menu.

HTH,
    SYSOPS
    Thank you, I checked the task manager. I will reboot & see if that works! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lauri@oosi.com View Post
    Thank you, I checked the task manager. I will reboot & see if that works! Thank you.
    And of course the restart totally worked! Duh. Thank you very much