Untitled Document

Thread: ShipRush integration with SixBit

In the past ShipRush for FedEx worked well with SixBit. With the latest mandatory update (4.00.015) to SixBit, ShipRush does not work with SixBit at all. SixBit has told me that that is because ShipRush is 32-bit rather than 64-bit. I hope Z-Firm and SixBit are working together to resolve this problem. The main reasons for using ShipRush was its nearly seamless integration with SixBit. If we lost that integration forever, we would have to reconsider using ShipRush.

Thank you,
    Jay P

We are looking into this. We weren't aware of any changes done by the SixBit folks to cause this. We'll update this post when we have more information.

Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Following. Same thing happened to us. Tried to update to the beta version, didn't work too. Now I have to copy and paste everything to shiprush every day... please fix soon....

I learned this today and if this is not resolved soon, I will discontinue using Shiprush for good. Copying and pasting is a waste of time. If they do not resolve the integration with Sixbit, then they really do not deserve my business.

Any progress on this issue?

Jay P

We have discussed options with the folks at SixBit. We do offer a different set of APIs that use our web based solution. We cannot tell you if SixBit will move that direction for their new native 64bit platform. That would be a question for their development team.

Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase