Untitled Document

Thread: Question regards to multi shipping account on single ShipRush Account

Hi, We have connected multi shipping carrier account to single ShipRush account and we do 'Custom Post-In' to pulling orders into ShipRush by API. When I post the order, I`m not sure where do I need to put shipping account. For example, we are using Firstmile and FedEx account into our account, snxwh1.dyln@senydx.com' When I post the orders, each order assigned to use our default shipping account Firstmile, so I have edit order and manually change the shipping account for each order. I've researched for it and seems UPSAccountNumber under ShipperAddress has shipping account information, but when I fill out it with the shipping account information, ShipRush asks me to fill out some form and don`t let me print the label. Could you give me advise for it?

Are you storing a detail for the order that you're able to pass to ShipRush to indicate what shipping account the order should be assigned to? If so, what kind of information is it? Once we know that we should be able to sort of a way to set that information on a per order basis

Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

We have two shipping accounts on one ShipRush account: one for the Firstmile and one for the FedEx. Firstmile is a default shipping account.

Please see the screenshot.

Name:  Screenshot 2019-10-02 22.41.12.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  179.9 KB

When we post-in the order into the ShipRush, all the shipments set to use Firstmile shipping account even though it has FedEx Shipping services.

Name:  Screenshot 2019-10-02 22.41.19.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  194.4 KB

I have to click shipping account button from the list.

Name:  Screenshot 2019-10-02 22.41.21.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  187.9 KB

Then need to manually select FedEx shipping account. If we use Custom Post-in Webstore, how do we select a shipping account for each shipment? Is there a flag for it on XML when we post-in to ShipRush?

You can include the carrier element under the shipment section

For FedEx, it would look like this: <Carrier>1</Carrier>

For FirstMile, it would look like this: <Carrier>32</Carrier>

HTH,
    SYSOPS

Thank you for your answer. Where should I put it? under shipment -> shipper_address?

Just under the <Shipment> element. Do not put into the shipper address element

<Shipment>
    <Carrier>1</Carrier>
    other information
    </Shipment>

HTH,
    SYSOPS

Thanks. Problem solved.