Untitled Document

Thread: Amazon shipping account - Reference field

Hi, just following up on this. When using Amazon shipping account, the reference field does not print out on the label. It is being auto-populated by ShipRush but simply does not print.

I had called in about this back in March and I think that a case was opened. Any news on this?

Thanks

Just to double check, have you enabled the option to Print Reference on Label under your Amazon shipping account | Advanced area?

Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    Just to double check, have you enabled the option to Print Reference on Label under your Amazon shipping account | Advanced area?

Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Yes, the box under Advanced, Print Options is checked for Amazon.

I am not finding a case associated with your email address (at least, the one used here on the forums). Do you have a Case # available?

In searching our internal cases, I did stumble on one that has this information:
    Reference printing is only supported with Zebra (ZPL) labels
    Reference printing is not currently supported for FedEx shipments, according to Amazon Support

Thank you,
    SYSOPS

I am not finding a case associated with your email address (at least, the one used here on the forums). Do you have a Case # available?

In searching our internal cases, I did stumble on one that has this information:
    Reference printing is only supported with Zebra (ZPL) labels
    Reference printing is not currently supported for FedEx shipments, according to Amazon Support

Thank you,
    SYSOPS

Hi, I don't have a case #. I can confirm that we're using Zebra (ZPL) labels. I can also confirm that when we print labels directly from Seller Central, it also does not print the reference.

We really need the reference field (%ItemSKU%) on each label. Is this something that can be requested?

Thanks

I can also confirm that when we print labels directly from Seller Central, it also does not print the reference
    Could you clarify this? Do you mean you cannot get a reference to print on the label directly in Seller Central, even if you are trying to print a reference (do they have an option in Seller Central to provide a reference)?

Thank you,
    SYSOPS

Could you clarify this? Do you mean you cannot get a reference to print on the label directly in Seller Central, even if you are trying to print a reference (do they have an option in Seller Central to provide a reference)?

Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Yes, if I print a FedEx ZPL label using right on Seller Central it does not print a reference. As far as I can tell, there is no option in Seller Central to customize the labels.

[qoute]Yes, if I print a FedEx ZPL label using right on Seller Central it does not print a reference. As far as I can tell, there is no option in Seller Central to customize the labels. [/quote]
    OK. Amazon indicated to us that Reference printing is not currently supported for FedEx shipments, according to Amazon Support. That would be for our application and should also be true in Seller Central. You can reach out to Amazon and ask them if they are going to change that behavior.

Thank you,
    SYSOPS