Untitled Document

Thread: I am getting a new UPS account

What should I do, since I already installed ShipRush with my old account number....

Blog Entries
    Just go into settings, into the Account area, and press the Add Account button. Fill in the information. Then set the new account as the Default account and you are on your way.

We advise that you LEAVE the old account there, as deleting it can cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPR
    Just go into settings, into the Account area, and press the Add Account button. Fill in the information. Then set the new account as the Default account and you are on your way.

We advise that you LEAVE the old account there, as deleting it can cause problems.

Quick Question - I didn't see the above information until after I put a new account number over the old account number (i.e. I did NOT create a new account, but merely edited the old one with the new account number, address, etc.). Shiprush let me create shipments, issued tracking numbers, etc., but when I went to do the end of day, I got an error Unable to process "End of day" request. Upload error: Upload PLD transaction failed: Unknown user [5001].

I thought it was because I didn't have the latest version, so I downloaded and installed the new version, just today, but it shows 3.0.0.281 as my build in the about page. So, I am assuming my error is due to the update not "taking", but I am a little confused by something in the settings-program page that says my account is not ready for on-line transactions.

What should I do to try and clear this error so I can run end of day?

THANKS!

Todd
    Liquidation Central, Inc.
    734-266-4020
    shipping@liqcentral.com

Your error of unknown user is the exact issue of modifying the account you already had set.

You can try the following:
    Steps to Recommission:

1) Go to Settings | Shipping Settings

2) In the Account area, delete the shipping account (all of them if there are more than 1)

3) Close Settings.
    If there are errors, terminate ShipRushv3.exe using the Process list in Task Manager

4) Restart ShipRush, the new account wizard should run.

5) Your system will recommission

6) Use ShipRush

Hopefully you can do an End of Day at that point. If not, you may need to re-install the software (uninstall\re-install).

The online notation that you discuss does not apply to ShipRush UPS v3 Pro. You can disregard that notation.

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase