Untitled Document
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FedEx Special Offer for ShipRush Shippers!

If you pay your FedEx bill automatically with an American Express card, you save 5% off the best rates you are getting.

If I sign up for this special offer, can I get the discounted rate on top of my already discounted contract rates with Fedex?

Yes, but I have recently learned that it must be a business AMEX card (such as Gold) set up on automatic payments. Your savings with AMEX and FedEx are set to a $1000.00 annual limit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lh1162 View Post
    If you pay your FedEx bill automatically with an American Express card, you save 5% off the best rates you are getting.
    Correct. The Amex deal is an extra discount over what your account already gets.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    If I sign up for this special offer, can I get the discounted rate on top of my already discounted contract rates with Fedex?
    Not really. Your account can only have one set of discounts on it. If you sign up for the ShipRush discount program, but are already getting a better deal, FedEx will leave your account alone, and will not put you in the program.

That's a good clarification, I didn't realize that's what was being asked. You either have contracted rates with FedEx, or the ShipRush discount, then you can have the AMEX discount on top of one of these options (but not both).

Is this offer is for all ShipRush users.??

Yes, This offer is available for all ship users...