Untitled Document

Thread: Comment in Great Plains

I installed the latest version of ShipRush Pro for UPS today. As promised the UPS tracking number is copied into the tracking number field under the user defined fields window in Great Plains version 8.

The tracking number is still copied, however, into the comment field, overwriting any existing comments. I have looked for but cannot find how to turn off the comment update feature. Please inform me how to turn this off, so I can keep my existing comments.

Please provide more information as to the steps you do in GP to create the item to ship.

I will need to replicate this and specific steps will help greatly.

Thank you,
    SYSOPS

Our Order Entry Clerks take orders by phone and enter special instructions relating to the order in the Comments field. After our Order Entry Clerks save the order in an order batch, the picking ticket goes to the warehouse where the items are picked and boxed. The Shipping Clerk then brings up the order in Great Plains and, before transferring the order to an invoice, she opens up ShipRush. When she opens ShipRush, she is prompted to choose the shipping AddressID, then the ShipRush shipping window prompts her for the weight. After the weight is entered, She hits the Ship button and the shipping labels are printed. At this point if we go back into the order in GP, the tracking number table is updated and so is the comment field. Please let me know if this narrative was/was not helpful to you.

Mat D

I now follow the steps to replicate.

Will report to development at this time.

Thank you for the steps,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Have you had any luck recreating this issue? Sorry to be a bother but my shipping people ask me 3 times a day if I've heard anything. Thanks for your assistance.

Mat

Has been replicated and is reported to development.

I do not have a timeframe on resolution to this issue. Once I have more information from development, I will let you know.

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase