Challenges with Zebra 450 & Advice Appreciated
I bought a Zebra 450 CTP because I was told the LP 2844 does not work with the ShipRush Software. It did not print out the graphics needed for the postage. Works fine for Endicia Regular and Stamps.com. Already upgraded the firmware etc.
On the 450, there seems to be two drivers.
1. Driver to work on just UPS Worldship
2. Driver to work for everything else. Zebra ZP 450-200 dpi
1. Whenever the printer is turned on (450) it forwards 3 labels.
2. Zebra did not liked talking to me and dumped me back on UPS. UPS was very nice and worked with me with their web based shipping software (which uses the everything else driver).
I am running Windows XP. Trying to get shiprush to work with Volusion.
Tried a test print (control panel, properties, print). Did not work. So turned it off. Fed 4 labels.
And out came from this morning one I was trying to print (Amazon) from and my test page.
I just went into Endicia and Test Print seems to be working.
An Error I am seeing is "Printer Paused" and nothing I can do about it to unpause the printer. Of course it is not doing it now when I am actually typing a post.
Something I have not seen on my other computers that may be related. In my lower right corner I am getting an icon next to my clock. It says not connected- \\ and when I click on it says SQL Server Manager
The previous times I was printing were Volusion orders. I wonder if this was part of the problem...
1. How to stop the 4 labels everything I start this.
2. Any advice on using this printer? Settings, better driver, or ?