Untitled Document

Thread: Integrating ShipRush with ACT! and QuickBooks Pro

Hi there,

I'm new to the forums but have been searching for info about integrating ShipRush with both ACT! and QuickBooks at the same time, without any luck. The small business I work for uses ACT! as a contact database and only one person uses QuickBooks for financials.

Both the ACT! database and the ShipRush database are hosted on a Windows XP machine and are accessed by another two XP machines / a Windows 7 machine.

What I would like to do is have ShipRush pick up the contact information from ACT! OR QuickBooks and save that info in both databases.

Can ShipRush do that?

ShipRush can only be configured to talk to one solution, either Act!, or QuickBooks, but not both concurrently.

ShipRush would have to be installed on a different machine for use with the other solution.

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Quote Originally Posted by SYSOPS View Post
    ShipRush can only be configured to talk to one solution, either Act!, or QuickBooks, but not both concurrently.
    Will there be any plans in the future to allow multi-database integration? Can two separate installations of ShipRush be on the same computer under different folder names?

It has been discussed but I do not know of an if\when for that function.

SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase

Thanks!

I appreciate the info.

I noticed that there was a sticky post about QuickBooks and other financial management software using ShipRush and that Z-Firm doesn't support it. Maybe I'll ask QuickBooks about this, see if they come up with anything different.