Untitled Document
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Unable to connect to Amazon. Please check your internet connection and try again.

  1. #1
    Today, Since 06/28/2011 2:30:36 PM.
    It comes up the error message as below, we could not process shipment without customer's name and address

    "Unable to connect to Amazon. Please check your internet connection and try again.
    Address,customerNickname.SetDataValue failed: Member is read only."

    Is this shiprush's problem or Amazon's issue.

    Please help. URGENT!


    Thanks
    Last edited by filehere; 06-29-2011 at 05:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    16,688
    SYSOPS is offline
    The error indicates that the database has become corrupted.

    Try this kbase article first:
    http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases.../srxa-0519.txt
    The ShipRushDBManager is located under program files\z-firm llc\shiprush vx
    On the DB Maintenance Tab, click the drop down and select the ordermanager\database directory

    If that does not fix the database, the database will need to be reset:
    http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases.../srxa-0486.txt

    We are working on dealing with this error better in v9 of ShipRush, due out soon.

    Thank you,
    SYSOPS
    Have Questions? Ask the ShipRush Knowledge Base: https://shiprush.com/kbase
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    After 2 hours work, the problem solved. Both your method doesn't work. We have to re-install the Shiprush again and then reset the database to make it work. But after the reset, there are lots of SHIPPED item has been updated to UN-SHIPPED. So we have to carefully remove them to avoid double packages to be shipped to customers. It really sucks.

    If you have V9 coming soon, please make sure it has better databast management tool. Or we will switch to other company.

    By the way, please put the following features into V9.

    1. Please add Prestashop and buy.com to the ADD NEW STORE list, it's very important to us;
    2. Please remove the customer's Phone nubmer requirement for USPS first/Priority mail, because only Express mail does require tel number, we have hundreds or 1st classs mail to process everyday.
    3. to be continues....


    Thank you.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,957
    Blog Entries
    1
    SYSOPR is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by filehere View Post
    Today, Since 06/28/2011 2:30:36 PM.
    "Unable to connect to Amazon. Please check your internet connection and try again.
    Address,customerNickname.SetDataValue failed: Member is read only."
    The core issue under this is resolved in v9.
    -----------------------------------
    The Blog: http://forums.zfirm.com/blog.php

    YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/shiprush

    Thank you for using ShipRush!
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,957
    Blog Entries
    1
    SYSOPR is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by filehere View Post
    After 2 hours work, the problem solved. Both your method doesn't work. We have to re-install the Shiprush again and then reset the database to make it work. But after the reset, there are lots of SHIPPED item has been updated to UN-SHIPPED. So we have to carefully remove them to avoid double packages to be shipped to customers. It really sucks.

    We agree.

    The Amazon system does not include a Shipped flag, so we do not have a way to set this for you.

    We don't like this either!

    Quote Originally Posted by filehere View Post
    If you have V9 coming soon, please make sure it has better databast management tool.
    What specifically are you looking for?



    Quote Originally Posted by filehere View Post
    1. Please add Prestashop and buy.com to the ADD NEW STORE list, it's very important to us;
    On our list. But it may be some moons away.

    Quote Originally Posted by filehere View Post
    2. Please remove the customer's Phone nubmer requirement for USPS first/Priority mail, because only Express mail does require tel number, we have hundreds or 1st classs mail to process everyday.
    This can be solved by setting the default TO phone no in settings.

    hth!
    -----------------------------------
    The Blog: http://forums.zfirm.com/blog.php

    YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/shiprush

    Thank you for using ShipRush!
    Reply With Quote

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •